Re: Rear Brake Lines

To: runriver@carolina.net, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Lines
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:11:39 -0600
At 11:48 PM -0500 3/19/00, runriver@carolina.net wrote:
>The 2 rigid brake lines on the rear axle of my 75B are flatened pretty
>good.
>Looks like someone was'nt watching the brake lines while jacking the
>rear axle up.
>Where can I get these 2 lines & are these lines the ones listed in the
>cataloges in inches.
>Have got the front & rear brake kits from Brit.Vic. to finish off the
>job.
>Any help would be very much appreciated,
>Charlie-NC-NEWBIE

Yes they are. However, look for a place locally that does machine
work, clutch and brake work, and may be attached to a local parts
store. They should be able to make you a new one for around $5 to
$10. (That is what Lincoln clutch and brake charges. If you take them
the old one, they may even duplicate the bends so all you will have
to do is bolt it on.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/