Re: seeing colors

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>,
Subject: Re: seeing colors
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:21:03 -0500
Paul,
   Moss USAs current and previous catalog list the touch up cans as N/A,
except for a color or two.  I was told by Moss that they where no longer
available, and they were selling out the few they had left and wouldn't be
getting any more.  That was a little over a year ago.  If the situation has
changed from that I'm sure Kelvin will let us know.
Harlan.