Re: Octane and altitude ratios again???

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Octane and altitude ratios again???
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 08:00:23 -0600
I got brain dead on this reply. Looks like no one has nailed me though. I
knew there was something wrong with these calculations but hadn't thought
it through. The problem is the compression ratio is just that - a ratio.
You can't apply the calculation to one side but not the other. 10:1 is 10:1.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT