Re: Vacuum Advances and M&G

To: "A D" <mooshupork7@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vacuum Advances and M&G
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:10:37 -0400
you can check out Paul hunt's site as well as mine for
all the dizzy curves. I have the vac advance curves listed as well
for the bulk of the dist. models MG used.
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/advance_curves.htm

the bottom of the page has a footnote on how to read the vac numbers.

(Vacuum spec numbers = start.end.total
IE:  10.15.5  would start advancing at 10 Hg of vacuum, max adv. would be
reached at 15 Hg ...for a total change of 5 degrees. 5 distributor
degrees = 10 crankshaft degrees

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com