RE: Competition Roll Bars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Competition Roll Bars
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my
question about roll bars.  Hopefully, I'll get a
chance to send a thank you email to everyone
individually over the weekend, when things get a
little less hectic.  The overwhelming response was to
look into an Autopower bar. The advantage is that I
can Autocross one season with the race bar, and then
add the cage to the race bar when need be.   Several
suggested IO racing as a distributor.

Thanks again,

Glenn
73BV8 soon sporting a new roll bar