Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>,
Subject: Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:47:34 -0500
I won a Midget (was suppose to be) trunk carpet set from them
about 6 months ago.  It would have been nice if the kit
was actually for a Midget. I believe by the shape of the
side boards it was a Bugeye carpet kit. A bit of cutting
of the backboards and other edges and it fit quite nicely.
It was reasonable material as well
you can see a photo of the trunk (carpet) at
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/trunk.htm
last four photos at the bottom of the page.
The floor piece was well sewn (edged)

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com