Re: Tools

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:04:33 -0800
Dan:

Now here is a topic designed for a lot of input.  Everyone has some experience
on this subject and even the lurkers can add their $0.02.  I'll add my $0.01.

FWIW:

My tool chest is just about 100% Chraftsman in regards to hand tools. (They had
the best buys at the time II got started and it didn't hurt that there were
sales and employee discounts too!)  Besides Chraftsman, there are a few other
lines which come from reputable companies.  Proto, Blackhawk, and KD come to
mind from US companies.  These are quite often found at parts houses.  I have a
few German Stahlwillie tools in Whitworth and like their nice, slim, and
lightweight design.

Blake