Re: Tools

To: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Tools
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:51:05 -0700
In my experience, I like Craftsman.  It has served me well for 14 years (if you
do the math that means I was 7 years old)  It did, however, bother me that they
now replace your tools with refurbished ones instead of new ones when they can.
 I also own a lot of tools from Pittsburgh Tool Company, and have never had
anything from them break or malfunction.  I guess a lot of it depends on how
you use them.  I have a breaker bar and a set of screwdrivers designated to use
with the BFH method, and the rest of the tools get used without that method, I
use craftsman tools in both places but I treat the majority of my tools well.
I have a couple to beat on and the rest don't ever get abused that way, and I
have never broken a tool.(except the time I melted the end of a screwdriver)

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:51:32PM -0400, E.Claure profoundly declared:

--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith