Re: Stirring the Pot...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirring the Pot...
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:01:12 +1030
You really are stirring the pot by suggesting a BGT might not be quite
right...Don't apologise for owning a GT, just ignore the heathen rag
toppers and smile when your heater kicks in on a very cold morning.

> I know there are to two main orgs for B's: the NAMGBR and the American
MGB
> Association, but I only want to join one of them.  In the considered
opinion
> of dedicated listers, which one should I join and why?

Join both, then, at renewal time, drop the one that annoys you the most.

Cheers
Richard
'76B - not a GT, but my last B was