Who is King of this List?

To: "MG listerati" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who is King of this List?
From: "Lonn & Rhonda" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:50:31 -0800
I seem to be having issues with majordomo.  I have sent three messages
to the list.  One made it through the first time (tap, tap... is this
mic on?), but the other two disappear in the ether even after multiple
tries at sending them.  I'm not getting them kicked back to me as bad
addresses, and nobody is repying to them so I know they aren't hitting
the list.  Queries to the list admin have gone unanswered.

Anybody have any ideas?  Should I delete all references to Tr**mph?
Sacrifice a vestal virgin?

Lonn