RE: Who is King of this List?

To: "MG listerati" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Who is King of this List?
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:02:21 -0500
I sent two messages at 10pm last night.  After a period, one hit the list
time stamped at 2:54 pm of the same day and the other showed up time stamped
at 10:59pm.  I received both of these messages at 10:06pm by my sys clock.
Very strange.
I think it has to do with not being careful to send with my list account as
I have more than one.