Magazines for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Magazines for sale
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:29:41 EST
I have an absolute mountain of magazines about British cars here to dispose
of.   Title list is below.  Most magazine 1995-current.
People want an unreasonable $3-$4 EACH for these on eBay!

for $3--  Get 2 from "Classic List" and 2 from "Modern List"
for $4--  Get 3 from "Classic List" and 1 from "Modern List"

Magazines are randomly selected.  Unless you have a specific request, but
they cost more because I'd ahve to find them...

Prices are negotiable if you want a large quantity because I'd love to just
fill a box and ship it out if someone wants enough to read for a month.
Shipping is at cost.   "BOOK RATE" is available so shippiing really won't be
that much if you want a box of these.

CLASSIC STUFF:
Popular Classics
Practical Classics
My Classic
Classic and Sportscar
British Car (u get 2 of these for 1 they are so thin)
...etc

MODERN STUFF:
Autocar
Car
Top Gear

Contact me off list.  Proceeds towards restoration of MG Magnette... check
out www.mgmagnette.com