Re: Magazines for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Magazines for sale
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:37:32 EST
HAHAHHA no they are definately not barneys... I paid $5-7 a copy for these
new!  I think my price... a buck or less... is more than fair considering its
going to a good cause (the restoration of my 1959 MG Magnette Mk. III).  My
car is not exactly a charitable cause, but worthwhile considering that the
expense will be (and has been so far) more than the value of the car.

But anyway, I got some left...  (cut from previous post)

Autocar... a magazine about modern British cars... This is the only one I
still get I like it so much but I got so many lets say 2 for $1?  You gotta
buy atleast 20 though!   There are atleast 50-70 here.

Classic Cars... also know as Thouroughbred and Classic... A DAMN NICE classic
car magazine... kinda European snobby more than just british though.  Won't
really see an MG Midget in here.  a favorite... $7 each new... 20 for $20
gives you all of them

Classic and Sportscar... more the Jag MG Triumph kinda Mag...  36 for $30
  This is the one with the big green winged title across the top says CLASSIC
and sportscar in little print.