RE: 67BGT carpeting/interior directions?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 67BGT carpeting/interior directions?
From: mup1dm <mup1dm@surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:38:56 +0000
Duinhoven_Hans wrote:>Subject: RE: 67BGT carpeting/interior directions?
>Good luck - you'll need it - it's not an easy job - my advise: don't use the
>3M glue from the spraycan. That's not sticky enough. That stuff better can
>be used for the seat covers.

I used the 3M spray on generic auto carpet that I cut to fit using a
newspaper pattern that I created myself. My advice for whatever spray
is to use a convenient trigger mechanism that can be found at craft
stores. I got mine a WalMart. It allows you to hold the can with a
handle and depress the sprayer with a trigger, just like a real
grown-up compressor paint sprayer!

Not that I've ever had problems with spray cans, but it is SO much
nicer to use one without getting finger-fatigue! It is also easier
to aim. I also found that it helped me to keep my face farther away
from the vapours.

Douglas