RE: Earthquake proof midget

To: "Mark Dawson" <torchbone@bright.net>
Subject: RE: Earthquake proof midget
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:34:38 -0500
:
>That's not the picture I saw -
>
>Anyhow, here's the photo in the local paper:
>
>http://www.bones.org/torch/mg_midget_earthquake.jpg

It has to be the same car. By looking at the midget though it does not
appear to have any damage. Look at the line of the sill, it is parallel to
the ground front to rear, it does have a bit of debris on the boot lid but
I think it survived perfectly. I think it made a great photo op because
here is this car under a crushed building and it is unharmed only by the
fact it is less than 2' tall to begin with. That is real joke to it all. My
God! I cannot imagine what the SUV's look like though ;-)

Carl

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list