Re: Earthquake proof midget

To: "Mark Dawson" <torchbone@bright.net>,
Subject: Re: Earthquake proof midget
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:04:21 +0930
> That's not the picture I saw - must be at least two rubber-nosed Midgets
in
> the earthquake area! Strange that both got photographed for international
> news wires.
>
> Anyhow, here's the photo in the local paper:

Mark, that's the photo I saw, only on the news, it was colour and film - as
opposed to a still. The colour is the same. If you look at this photo, the
car appears to be crushed at first glance, but look closely and I reckon
it's not. I think we'll find they got it out, and then it was photographed
out the front of the building. If nothing else, this suggests the car is
loved.

Cheers
Richard