Was HELP, odometer freaked out at 100K, now THANKS!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Was HELP, odometer freaked out at 100K, now THANKS!
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:20:37 EDT
Thanks to all who responded with advice, suggestions and experiences.

I am happy to report the odometer which had stopped at the magic mark of
100,000 is working fine again.  I did not do anything to it at all except
drive another 30 or so miles.  Based upon the responses, some others have had
this happen also. All the grime and crud must have loosened up.

To those who advised that I should put more than 100K miles on this car in
the next 30 years, I agree and will take your counsel.  Problem was that the
MG does not make a good car pool or ball team hauler.

Mel
71 MGB GT
semi-regular driver

///