Re: MGB aerodynamics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB aerodynamics
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:13:57 EDT
In a message dated 10/04/01 5:58:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> > ... Has anyone
> > had their roadster up to 100 mph with the top down? What's it like?

Well let's see - I've had my MGC to 130 on the highway (modified engine), and
you do get a fair bit of buffetting, but that's to be expected.

I've also had my MGA to 130 mph (once a lap at certain tracks), and that's a
lot more exciting, (and it gets there quicker than the 'C'), but with no
windshield as well as no top, you need the helmet as a bug-catcher!

Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list