Re: Testing stuff.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "S & M Barnes" <barnesms@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Testing stuff.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:29:29 -0600 (MDT)
I have heard tell that sludge builds up in them.  If you re-use one
then you will just pump that sludge into your engine.  A neighbor of
mine works at a repair shop.  He hooked his up to the degreeser at work
and let the chemicals flow through it for a few days and then slapped
it on.  His seems no worse for it, but the cleaning does seem advised
it if you are gonna re-use.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net