I suppose I deserve this

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I suppose I deserve this
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:07:21 -0500
Great day for a little cruise.  Went to the club Spring Tune-Up session
today.  Had the car on the lift for a simple oil change and noticed that
one sway bar link was broken.  I was wondering why the car didn't have its
characteristic quick steering response recently.  So I grip the free end of
the sway bar and it moves up and down freely with finger tip pressure only.
 The 3/4 inch bar is broken clean through just inside of one of the frame
mount bushings.  Now I wonder how that could happen?  Y'know I only
autocross it on weekends (for the last 14 years or so).  So I suppose this
would be a good time to install that new 7/8 inch sway bar that's been
hanging on the wall bugging me since last summer.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and a little more of it lately)
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list