Re: MGB Purchase Advice

To: ronaldhking@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Purchase Advice
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 05:58:46 EDT
I'd keep looking.  Evidence of a frontal collision could hide further damage
back in the unibody.  Since rust has already claimed the floor (and if the
floors are gone, the sills are suspect) and part of the bulkhead, you are
going to put a lot of money into just getting the body right, before you even
start the mechanicals.  Also, you've got the hedache of no title to deal with.

Unless you want to buy this as a parts car, I'd keeo looking as there are
plenty of example around with better bodies.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list