What are you doing today

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What are you doing today
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 10:08:27 -0700
What am I doing today.  Well I just got back from a kayak and rafting
trip on the Lehigh river with 42 students.  I'm all beat up from falling
out in the worst rapids to fall out in.  I'm going to go for a ride to
soothe my wounds in the 70B with the new stereo system cranking out my
favorite tunes a la "Moody Blues".  Then a birthday party and back to
working on my 78B brake lines.  Does anyone know the correct british
parts number for the brake line kits.  I bought a kit for the 70B at a
flee market and they weren't the right lines for that year.  The numbers
are "GB5022" AutoMec Copper brake pipe set.  Thought if these were right
for 78B I'd change them. I'm installing a new Master Brake cylinder,
rebuilt brake booster(if I can ever get the old one apart) and rebuilt
front calipers.  Plus I'm installing an over drive switch on the gear
shift knob.  The PO had it under the dash on a toggle switch.  I've been
wanting to do all this over the past  month but the 70B was closer to be
road worthy so it took all my time. I've got to get this done soon cause
an O/D is coming for the 70B to be installed before our St. Paul Mn.
trip :-)
Jim

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list