Re: Defroster in BGT

To: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Defroster in BGT
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:27:23 -0700
Yeah, anyone HAVE one that works?  I've been told that the early types
with the fine wire sandwiched between the glass are failure prone, mine
included.  The later type with the conventional elements glued to the
inside surface are more reliable and also repairable.

I need one, and I don't want to pay Moss $300 for one. Anyone have one
for sale?

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Personal mechanic for:
'70 MGB GT (Daughter's)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Was daughter's, now son's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list