Mission Accomplished... Next Mission...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mission Accomplished... Next Mission...
From: Scott Allen <scottinarl@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:01:38 -0400 (EDT)
All,

I wanted to thank everyone for their advice in helping me figure out how to
get the wiper arms off of my BGT.  With the use of a srcewdriver properly
applied to the tab, (that I'd missed before) they came right off.  Thanks
again.

Now to my next mission, (and question): I need to replace the BGT's old,
dried, cracked, and leaking window seals, (not the one on the vent window
though).  Looking at the Bentley manual, it says that the window has to come
out.  Not looking forward to taking apart the door, I'm hoping that there's
an easier way to do it.

Any help appreciated,

Scott Allen

74 1/2 BGT