Re: NON LBC - Earthlink as ISP?

To: bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NON LBC - Earthlink as ISP?
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:48:21 EDT
Bud,

I use Earthlink/Mindspring as my Dialup and DSL connection and it has been
very reliable and also is worldwide for the most part, with lots of local
access numbers in USA and Canada.  Though if you travel AOL is probably about
the best for local dialups.

Jeff

In a message dated 6/23/01 8:21:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bkrueger@ici.net