MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious

To: mrazor@mis.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious
From: MGBTH1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:10:52 EDT
Hello here is my plan. In the near future I plan to buy a MGB that will
become a street racer. This car if my plan works out will be able to tear
rubber of the line to beat any Honda in ks. This is my dream and it will come
true with time. What I need is a sorce to good parts and a engine to drop
that will tear of the line and also smoke the car that pulls up next to me in
the long run. So if you know of any part company's that can help me out and
were I can find a engine, that dosent need to be a V8 I would thank you.

Now I know some hardcore mgb fans hate to see this to a beloved MG. But me as
the younger mgb fan wants to see it exceed to a new level of speed,power and
most of all respect. Over time i have picked up the sence that people dont
give mgb's the respect they need. I also have picked up the need for speed
and I know that some mg owners will say "get a made to go fast car''. But i
see it as that if I want to go fast it needs to be in one of the cars I love
the only car I want a MGB. So if any one is willing to give me some help to
find what i need and if they have a car to start with that i could buy it
would be grate

Thanks
             soon to be in the fast lane
                                                      Troy H.

P.S. dont try to talk me out of it       lol :)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list