Re: Cleaning up after long down time... +Rant

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: Cleaning up after long down time... +Rant
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 10:35:57 -0700 (PDT)
So I guess Suburban in the driveway won't fly, eh, Andrew...?!

When I lived in Rochester, NY, our 2 car garage was deep enough for me to
drive my MGB into it and work it around so it was sideways at the front
(non-door end) of the garage for the winter, and still fit the Grand
Caravan and VW Jetta in. It also had a 'bump out' on the outside that was
about 6 feet long and 4 feet wide that was perfect for the workbench area.
Now THAT was a 2-car garage! My current one is tight and full of bikes,
scooters, sporting paraphernalia, sno-thrower, lawnmower, gardening
supplies, shelving, aforementioned workbench - oh yes, and the 2 MGB's!
Driveway comfortable holds the Windstar and Jetta!

House contains 3 kids, dog and incredibly understanding SO.......
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list