Re: Sunday drive + traffic + inattentive driver = CRUNCH

To: Wil Boucher <william@greenmgb.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunday drive + traffic + inattentive driver = CRUNCH
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:27:12 -0700 (PDT)
Wil, sorry to hear about the accident. Like others have suggested, I would
also say, go see your doctor! No use taking a chance. Also, in addition to
Max's excellent note, I would say you should have your Moss catalog
available for the adjuster. If you don't have one, give him the url to
their web site or print off the relevant sections. Always good to have
prices available!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ