RE: Radiator Leakage.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Radiator Leakage.
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:38:47 -0600
Max and Paul are right on with their analysis.  I can only add, if you
plan on putting in a new core you may want to consider having an
"upgraded" core installed.  Basically it has more "layers" (rows) of
tubes.  Your stock B has three rows, I know you can fit one which has 4
rows, and I've heard of a 5 row core fitting also.

The cost to recore will likely be in the $200 +- range.

Good luck.

Larry Hoy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list