RE: Passed MOT! (APK for the Dutch)

To: wbrien@mediaone.net
Subject: RE: Passed MOT! (APK for the Dutch)
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 02:04:54 -0400
Thanks Will,

He lives on, but has several injuries.
Reminds me of a story I heard last weekend from a friend of the MG event at
the Assen TT race track of Assen in the north of the Netherlands:
The wheather was terrible and so a serious collisium happened.
The driver had to be removed by the fire brigade with special equipment
(knibbling the car open you know).
The driver who is well known in this as well told the fireman his method was
not to be working. Despite this my friend told me the fireman went on and
knibbled into the drivers knee!

So the driver is busy getting fixed himself for a year with two broken legs
and pelvis and his knee damage....

I luckyly was on holiday in sunny France then...

Cheers,

Hans.