donut wheel fit

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: donut wheel fit
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 07:24:12 -0400
Any Datsun/Nissan from the '80's should fit. Specifically the 200SX/240SX
range of
models. I picked one up at a junk yard for free. It's been in the trunk ever
since.

The Datsun 280ZX has a deflated donut which is even smaller. They supply a
bottle of compressed air with the donut (which blows up to almost regular
size).
Somehow I never felt secure with that in my trunk

gerry

>I'd like to have a 'donut' emergency spare wheel/tire in my B trunk to save

>space, but they're hard enough to get when you know what model and year you

>want, much less when you have to say something like, '1964 Mustang' (they
>didnt have donuts then) or try the '4 lug X 4-1/2" circle' (even junkyard
>countermen cant figure that out).  Does anyone know of a recent model car
>that uses our bolt pattern and had donuts?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list