RE: donut wheel fit

To: <CraigFaubel@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: donut wheel fit
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:09:15 -0500
1988-1993 Ford Festiva fits. It's a 12 inch wheel, so it's overall diameter
will be quite a bit smaller but it clears the brakes and will work in an
emergency. I have an unused one of  these if you want it. Also late 80's
Mazda GLC,323. Hyundai Excel from the late 80's. These are all 13" wheels.
You can find Nissans in 14" but I'm not sure what models.

My wife once had a Festiva and these were the cars to look for to get 13
inch wheels.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget