Re: Semi-nonLBC: info

To: AOH9999@aol.com, JutH1685@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Semi-nonLBC: info
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 14:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
AOH, what makes you think an old Porsche would be easier to keep running
than a British car of the same vintage? My '76 B requires very little to
keep it running....

Not sure what you mean by 'side exhausts' - since all "old" Porsches are
rear-engined (assume you're talking 356-911 types) they wouldn't have
exhuasts under the door.... And I can't think of a British car with side
exhausts off the top of my head - unless it's a Cobra which is only
part-British....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ