Fuel Lines & Anti-Roll Over Valve

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Lines & Anti-Roll Over Valve
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 12:43:54 -0300
Listers,

   The anti-rollover valve om my 80 B has been giving me
trouble deciding to shut off for no particular reason
at some of the worst times.

The general concensus  on the list is to jumper out the valve and go directly
from the fuel filter to the carb.   This will mean a new
length of fuel hose.  The lines probably neeed relpacing
anyway so this is not necessarliy a bad thing.

  I am just wondering if there is a preferred method of routing
the new length of hose perjaps to avoid failure from vibration
or heat...  Is there a better solution than the standard rubber
fuel line ?

   Thanks,

       Gene Balinski
          80 B