Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos

To: lundgren@byu.net
Subject: Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:44:36 EDT
Folks,
Andrew Lundgren must be commended for his incredible collection of photos of
the Colorado Conclave 2001. It is as close to the experience of actually
having gone to the Meet that I imagine anyone could have, while still sitting
in front of your computer monitor. I was completely swept away from my
composition room onto the the green grassy meadows of the Colorado Conclave.
I'm constantly amazed at the level of talent shown on this MG chat list.
anyone wanting a similar "virtual trip" has only but to click on to :>>
http://lhundgren.denver.co.us/Conclave/2001/<<  All aboard!!
Albert Escalante 1978 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list