Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:58:45 -0600
At 02:07 PM 9/17/2001, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>Wow, Andrew, great shots! My only regret is that you only had one of the
>beautiful dark blue AC Ace! Thanks for posting 'em...

Andrew did a good job.  Thanks.

This might be a good opportunity to point out that this could be one of the
biggest British vehicle events west of the Mississippi.  Well maybe not THE
biggest but close.  Last year we had 535 cars and motorcycles.  I think
this year may have been nearly that number (524?).

The Colorado English Motoring Conclave is scheduled every year the second
weekend after Labor day.  You might want to mark this event on your
calendar for next year!

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB V8
3nd place CB MGB 1998 Colorado English Motoring Conclave
2nd place CB MGB 1999 Colorado English Motoring Conclave
2nd place CB MGB 2000 Colorado English Motoring Conclave

1967 MGB Vintage race car
3rd place winner Vintage Race Cars 2000 Colorado English Motoring Conclave
3rd place winner Vintage Race Cars 2000 Colorado English Motoring Conclave

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///