House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mgraziano@mindspring.com,
Subject: House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 09:51:43 EDT
OK gang, the final piece is in place...I AM buying a big garage, with a
house, too.  I got the mortgage (6.5%) last night.  (All I need now is to win
the lottery!  A 30 year mortgage is scary!)

Settlement is October 26 (SHEESH, that's close!) and I have a month of extra
time in my apartment to fix up the house, so I will be all moved in by the
end of November.

Mike G., I bet my garage is bigger than your garage!  And congrats on your
new abode!

(Anybody know how to pour concrete? I need a new floor in the shop area of
the garage.  Help in Eastern Montgomery County, PA will be cheerfully
(beerfully) accepted!)

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?  Frank, I need a new kitchen!  HELP!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport