Re: House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:41:20 -0400
On 10/8/01 10:18 AM, Ajhsys@aol.com  <Ajhsys@aol.com> wrote:

>I missed it yesterday, but I may check for a rerun.  Actually, I hate those
>shows about incredibly huge houses that only mega-millionaires can afford.

This was definitely in that category. Several of the me had multiple
half-million dollar cars. The one good thing is that Deb watched too. So
I said, "I don't need anything nearly that nice. Just a simple 3-car
garage with plumbing, a lift,  'fridge, bath, and heat/air would do just
fine. See how much I'd save?" <g>

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///