Re: MGA trade?

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: MGA trade?
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 15:42:15 -0400
Tab Julius wrote:

> Sometimes you're driving just fine, but there's some other idiot passing
> with no room or something that can smash into you or send your car flying
> off the edge of the highway, even though you're the most careful driver,
> and MGs are what - 1800 pounds?  A good whack in a bad accident can send
> you over.
>
> Usually it's not my driving that I'm worried about, but some other a******
> on the road.
>
> - Tab
>
> At 02:30 PM 10/9/01 -0400, James H. Nazarian, Ph.D. wrote:
>
> >Yikes, Allen, don't you think that is a bit much. In 36 years of driving
> >and more
> >years than that experiencing conscious awareness, I can remember only one
> >instance of a rollover: A foolish punk in a Jeep CJ speeding through mountain
> >twisties in West Virginia; his fault. If one is driving on public roads, they
> >ought to have enough sense to drive sanely. It they roll the car, they
> >were not
> >driving sanely. If they carry passengers, children or adults, in the car,
>they
> >must not drive recklessly, ever. They shouldn't be having children if they
> >can't
> >understand that. It's like saying it is okay to play with a loaded gun in the
> >house as long as everyone at home wears a bullet proof vest. 8^o

Yes, this is true, and a meteorite could fall out of the sky and clobber me
when I
walk outside for the mail.

Jim
microdoc@zoominternet.net
1999 BMW R1100RT Very Black... of course
BMW MOA #89329, BMW RA #25289, IBMWR
2000 Audi A4 Quattro Avant Very Silver
1960 MGA 1600 Very Red
1974 MGB-GT Damask (Very Burgundy) Red
1972 Suzuki TS185 Dual Sport, Very sort of orange. For Sale

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///