Mike Razor leaving the list

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mike Razor leaving the list
From: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:33:08 -0400
Mike, after so many battles about the same issue I can't believe you are
taking defeat. I think Albert and I are a prime example of what to do when
some one on the list does not like you or your post. Tell him to F..Off and
take advantage of all the MG knowledge that is on the list from many nice
people.  There are great guys on the list that don't bother answering the
same question a hundred times if posted. Prime example is Paul Hunt that
keeps helping rookies with electrical problems over and over.  You are a
long time member and I surly enjoy reading your posts. Tell me who the
bastard is and I'll tell him to stop messing with you and the list.. I
understand your position regarding your integrity and feel you did the
right thing. However, leaving will only give this person the chance to mess
with another member.  It is time for the list to take action against people
like and have them expelled from the list. I to am tiered of seeing the
list letting the Christian be eaten by the Lions and not doing nothing. It
mite be you one day.

Give no shit take no shit is my motto on these issue.  Hope you stay,
Sincerely, Enrique.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///