Re: reference material (Moss suppliers)

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "'MG listserv'"
Subject: Re: reference material (Moss suppliers)
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:32:42 -0800
Larry, you make an interesting point. I had not consciously realized before
now, but you are quite correct in stating that we never hear from V-B, TRF
or any of their re-sellers. Kinda proves which of the "Big Three" really
does car, doesn't it?

Lawrie
(who ain't about to send you a check in any denomination, however much
flattery you publish!!!!!)