RE: Supercharger

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Andrew B. Lundgren"
Subject: RE: Supercharger
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:39:12 -0500
No. It won't ruin the engine if the cylinder walls end up being a little too
thin and your re-bore job cuts through it. They can be sleeved, which is a
normal machine shop repair process that works very well. I have had done
plenty of sleeve jobs on various engines over the years and have never had
even one fail - - - except on those Damned old factory Renault Dauphine and
Fiat Spyder 850 factory built sleeve systems. BOTH were/are pieces of junk!

 -Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mediaone.net
website- http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jerbesfield