Re: no fan motors

To: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: no fan motors
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:26:13 -0500
At 03:20 PM 3/6/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Carl,
>
>     How'd you make out on the fans?  Frank and I are curious.

it has been cold up here and I have been committed to other things for a
couple of days. I may not get to it until Sunday. I believe I am going to
find it is the sensor in the back of the radiator. I am going to send out a
group thank you on the list when I get it done. Right now with the cold air
I have been able to drive it around the town and not over heat it. I am
very uncomfortable with electrics so I may use this as my first foray into
diagnosing electrical problems (the 67 has been so trouble free that way
for me). Thanks for checking up on me. I was wish I could spend some time
with you two. My nephew (74B owner) gave me a case of Old Speckled Hen in
January for my birthday and I would love to share some of what is left.
Carl

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///