The dreaded oil slick.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The dreaded oil slick.
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:09:37 -0500
Hey there,

My recently departed 1983 Toyota Supra (Don't laugh, it was free) had a
penchant for dopping oil in my driveway.

Now that it's gone, I want to remove the oil stain from the textured/brushed
concrete driveway. I figured, who would know more about oil stains on
concrete than a list full of british car owners. (As the old adage goes, you
don't worry about british cars leaking oil, you worry about when they stop,
because that means they're out.)

So, is there a decent way to remove oil stains from my driveway without
killing all the grass two feet from it?