Re: The dreaded oil slick.

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>,
Subject: Re: The dreaded oil slick.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:59:03 -0700
My MG is cardboard trained, but when other leave marks in my drive I
pour a little tide on it and step on it.  Then I leave it for a few
DAYS or until it rains.

A few applications usually does the job.  A realtor suggested rubbing
alocohl in a letter I got a few months back, but I haven't tried that.