Re: drink holder

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 23:48:49 -0500
Monte now come on, shouldn't you be concentrating a little more on things
that determine whether or not your new to you,but unknown condition MG , is
going to get you home or not. If driving with a liguid refreshment is that
important at this point then take  a plastic water bottle with a screw on
cap and let it sit where ever it wants.  This is valuable time wasted on
things that don't really  matter right now.  Take the time and get some
necessary parts, maps, read a manual or two, and rent that u-haul. : )