Re: more power

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more power
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:35:17 -0700
How to make your MGB go faster in two easy(?) steps:

1. Read all the technical articles at http://www.mgbmga.com

2. Buy this book and read it cover-to-cover
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1874105618/themgbexperienc/

Randomly changing parts on your car will have very little effect, you
have to look at the car as a system of inter-related parts.

Do you actually race your MGB or is that just an optimistic email
address?

Good luck with it,

Skye
66 B

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)