Re: Pertronix install.....zap

To: economu@whidbey.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix install.....zap
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:11:19 EDT
Tim,

If the wires were reversed yes it is possible it fried the Pertronix if you
tried to start the car.  Give Pertronix a call at 800-827-3758, they are
usually very good about this even if it is your fault and will most likely
replace the unit for you at no charge.  As for tech support when you call in.

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>