Re: Stowe pictures

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stowe pictures
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:57:21 -0700 (PDT)
Carl,

It wasn't a car museum but it apparently just closed recently and they had to
sell it.  I'm getting more paper work on it soon.

Jim

 Carl French wrote:
I carry a laminated online badge in the car but forgot to put it on the
windshield. Mike had his hat on too so tell your wife it was not as bad as she
thought. Our car was the first car in the early class line. It had the tool
display in front of it. My brother's car (a 67BGT) was right across the row
from the yellow MGC that you shot. There were some beautiful MGCs there, the
best collection of them I ever saw in one place. I did not know there was a
museum in Bar Harbor that had cars in it.
My wife and I had not been able to go for a couple of eyars and were really
missing it. I was so anxious, I sent my money in early enought to have car #1,
interestingly my brother had car #3. I am looking for the updated site so I can
register for next year. We will have to plan a listmeeting at a certain time
like they do at Carlisle (so we can trade votes:-)
Carl
 JAMES SCHULTE wrote: Carl,
I wore my hat with the ONLINE MG LIST badge that Larry
Macy made from the spridget list 2 years ago, but no
one said hello (I felt like a fool and my wife laughed
at me) (-:
Sorry I missed your car. There were only 599 of them.
Jim