I'll just give it to the dog. I hear they love it.
I do hope you said that in jest. Antifreeze is poisonous to
dogs. It causes the kidneys, (liver) to fail. The sweet
taste is attractive to all animals.
I am not a SPCA fiend, but I do like most dogs. Some are
just mean, stupid, untrainable, or dumb and thus should be
euthanized. However, a good gentle well trained hunting dog
like my German Wire Hair is a joy and great companion. It
will be a sad day when I have to put him down.
/// or try http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
/// Archives at http://www.team.net/archive